|Directory: Gardening (17)|
- Mulching Describes mulching and why it is useful
- includes of list of several different mulching materials, such as hay,
pea straw and compost.
- No-Dig Gardening A step-by-step guide to
- Plant Health through Music and Biodynamics
Everyone has heard of talking your plants, how about playing music(Shenai
Music). Sounds a bit cooky, but apparently it works!
- Soil Health Explaining how you need to make and
keep healthy soil to produce healthy plants
- Hunter Wellies Hunter wellies imported from
Scotland. The only gumboots that incorporate a second innner layer of pure
latex for increased durability. Perfect for gardening and farming,
available in green, pale and navy blue, aubergine, black, yellow, pink and
- The Earthworm Hole An online resource focused
on the habits and habitats of earthworms in New Zealand, including how to
encourage the build up of worms.
- Crop Planning and Record Keeping for Diversified
Farms Spreadsheets can be purchased for US$25 for keeping track of
seed inventory, planting dates, greenhouse schedules, field records, and
- Growing Vegetables on an Allotment Gardn diary:
growing enough organic vegetables to be self-sufficient for most of the
year - next year's Christmas dinner is planned - and so is bee
- HortSource - NZ Horticulture Directory
HortSource is an online and hard copy directory of products and services
specifically for the NZ Horticulture industry which is distributed
annually to over 6000 commercial fruit, vegetable and flower growers.
Current Weather Warnings |
Bookmark this page |
Suggest a listing |
Advertise on this page |
This page was last updated on 01 May 2013
All content and images copyright © 2013 Small Kiwi Farms New Zealand.
Copyright of linked pages is retained by their owners. Small Kiwi Farms
is unable to give any assurance regarding the accuracy of